Bruk oversetteren til høyre og velg Norsk: “Norwegian”.
*Olea Europea (Olive) Fruit Oil
*Oregano vulgaris: Infused in Olea Europea (Olive) Fruit Oil
*Origanum Onites L, Essential oil
*Handcrafted colourant from Oregano vulgaris herbs
Oregano – Oregano has a very strong aroma, the scent is charismatic, intense, warm, savoury, spicy, herbal, and balances the second chakra – the sacral chakra. Oregano creates the strength to assimilate emotional traumas. Oregano improves concentration and mood. See also here. Oregano soap is an antiseptic soap: it is antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral. See also: “Advice”.
Olive oil – Olive oil is rich in Vitamins A, D, E, and K, which are used to improve overall skin health. The oily smell of the olive oil has disappeared during the infusing with dried oregano and the processing of the soap. What remains are the natural smells of the infused oregano, the natural oregano colourants and oregano essential oil. After washing off the soap, a very thin protective and nourishing layer of the with herbs enriched olive oil covers the skin.
This soap is not a soap for the entire body. Avoid using near to eyes, and the intimate zones. Best to be used as a hand soap, to disinfect, and in footbaths to treat athlete foot: grate a little part of the bar and stir it for a while in warm water till all particles are dissolved. Can also be used to spray leaves of plants, to kill aphids. Do not let children use the soap without guidance. The soap foams moderately. Keep the soap after washing on a dry place.
Scientific research about oregano:
- Oregano essential oil as an antimicrobial additive to detergent for handwashing and food contact surface cleaning – ResearchGate
- Antiviral efficacy and mechanisms of action of oregano essential oil and its primary component carvacrol against murine norovirus – PubMed
- Antibacterial activity of oregano (Origanum vulgare Linn.) against gram positive bacteria – PubMed
- Essential Oils of Oregano: Biological Activity beyond Their Antimicrobial Properties – PubMed
- Carvacrol, a Plant Metabolite Targeting Viral Protease (Mpro) and ACE2 in Host Cells Can Be a Possible Candidate for COVID-19 – Frontiers in Plant Science [[oregano’s principle component is carvacrol, admin]]
- Oregano Oil and Its Principal Component, Carvacrol, Inhibit HIV-1 Fusion into Target Cells – PubMed